KANSAI TSUSHIN DENSEN CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as KTD) offers a variety of services to its customers, and in the provision of these services KTD may come into the possession of Personal Information that relates to its customers.
At KTD we understand that protecting Personal Information is an important responsibility; we pledge to handle said information with due care and attention; we also pledge to take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Information is managed properly and stored safely.
How we collect Personal Information
At KTD, we do not engage in deception or any other wrongful means to collect Personal Information. When we receive an inquiry, we ask for and collect only the Personal Information required.
How we use Personal Information
At KTD, we will use Personal Information in order to achieve the aims listed below. If KTD requires the use of Personal Information for a purpose not stated herein, we will reach out to each customer for their express permission prior to any action being taken.
- In order for us to respond to an inquiry posted via the KTD website.
- In order for us to conduct sales and marketing activities including information provision about and proposals related to KTD products.
- With respect to the use of Personal Information not covered in points 1 and 2 above, KTD will issue notice regarding the use of Personal Information for a purpose that will be clearly specified.
How we implement safety management of Personal Information
KTD is committed to taking proper and appropriate measures to store and maintain the Personal Information in its possession; as well as to prevent the loss, falsification and leakage of Personal Information.
Consignment of Personal Information
KTD may, in accordance with the aims stated above, make Personal Information available to companies engaged as outsourcing partners for KTD.
Provision of Personal Information to third parties
KTD shall not make Personal Information available to any third party; except in the circumstances detailed herein.
- When permission to do so has been granted by the customer.
- When deemed as a requirement to deliver on the aims listed above, KTD may decide that it is necessary to disclose Personal Information to its business and outsourcing partners such as sales agents and shipping companies.
- When ordered by law to do so.
Disclosure of and amendments to Personal Information
In the event that a customer requests disclosure of any and all Personal Information held by KTD, or in the event due to incorrect details that a customer requests that Personal Information should be amended, KTD shall respond to said requests in an appropriate and timely manner. In these cases, no disclosure shall take place until the customer has had their identity confirmed. For any requests of this nature and/or inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information by KTD, please contact us directly – details below.
KANSAI TSUSHIN DENSEN CO., LTD.
13-14 Takamatsu-cho, Takarazuka City, Hyogo, 665-0043 JAPAN